Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Specialist on Eye Swelling

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Rawalpindi

Last year in September, I started noticing that my right is getting smaller than the left one. My eye felt heavy . I got checked it from a specialist in Gujranwala , he prescribed some drops and ask me to sleep at least 8 hours a day. Those drops didn't help. Again checked from another doctor, he prescribed Curine eye drops which were effective but for a very short time. Now condition is this when I use curine drops eye gets normal in size for an hour and then again same problem. P.s right under eye has swelling. Please marham help me in this regard. I'll be thankful.

Eye Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Madiha Tariq

Dr. Madiha Tariq - Eye Specialist

MBBS, FCPS (OPHTHALMOLOGY), MS Fellow Paeds Ophthalmology | Lahore

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Aoa..
i need to see u in person... only after complete examination I can help u...


0

0

Attach Photo here: