Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye on I Had Cataract Surgery In My Left Eye But Still Having Blurred Vision. I Want To Replace This Lens With Better One.

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 46, Rawalpindi

Currently my 2nd eye is also affected with cataract. I need the best solution for all 3- vision for my both eyes But not through Multifocal lens. Avoiding hallow and Starbucks because of night driving and most of time spending in front of computer due to my job requirements. Planning for Alcon Vivity (EDOF) lens or better solution, if possible.kindly advise.

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nabeel Iqbal

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nabeel Iqbal - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MRCS | Lahore

review-stars

87 Positive Reviews

vivity not available in Pakistan

Post Owner

Thanks.

2 years ago

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Faisal Iqbal

Dr. Faisal Iqbal - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS Vitreoretina ( Ophthalmologist ) Fellow Vitreous-Retinal (VR) | Lahore

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

you need a proper check up and then discuss with ur surgeon about options. vivity is not available in Pakistan as of today.

Post Owner

Salam, thanks Dr.sab.

2 years ago

Eye Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Lt Col R Shahzad Saeed

Dr. Lt Col R Shahzad Saeed - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Ophth), FCPS (Vitreo-Retinal Surgery) | Islamabad

review-stars

371 Positive Reviews

Are you diabetic or hypertensive?

Post Owner

Salam, no issues of hypertension and diabetes, I had standard Monofocal lens in my left eye and wanted to replace it with Alcon Vivity EDOF and then go for right eye. I'm living in KSA and can travel for better solution.

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

If ur left cataract surgery was done with Multifocal lens then the right should also be implanted Multifocal or EDOF but if it’s Alcon Acysof Monofocal the other eye should have same. The best is physical eye examination in Hameed Latif Medical centre 20- CCA phase 5 Dha Lahore Opposit to Penta Square(6-8pm), or call 042-32591427, : Dr Zakir Senior Eye Consultan & surgeon, get appointment via Merham.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Eye

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories