Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Abdominal Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 18, RWP

pain in my right side of my abdomen also below the belly button and its sharp my naaf is also dislocated how to fix it?? i am feeling the pluse in lower abdomen

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

390 Positive Reviews

For proper consultation and addressing the issue , click my profile book FREE 200 consultation (video / audio)

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

kindly get online consultation for the better understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment options in this regard

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalam o Alaikum. I hope you are doing okay. There could be a lot of reasons for having Right Sided Pain in Abdomen. Usually on the right side there is Liver, Gall Bladder and Kidney. The exact location of Pain is needed to be identified. Apart from this, I need some more information to advise you better. 1) Do you have any fever? 2) Any pain while going to washroom? 3) Any nausea or vomiting? 4) For how long you have been feeling pulse? Please answer these questions and also tell the exact location of pain. I'm attaching a photo of all the lain points in the Abdomen, you can see that and tell where exactly the pain is. Feel free to get in touch for more guidance. This is treatable problem. Don't worry about this. Regards Dr Urwa

Post Owner

no fever no nausea or vomiting location is right lumbar and pluse feel in hypogastrium

1 year ago

Post Owner

no pain when going to washroom but when pain starts its really intense and i am not moveable

1 year ago

Alright. Thanks for the answers. 1) For how long you are having this pain? 2) Does it Happen all the time or some specific time of the day? 3) Do you only feel the pulse when you touch your belly or you can also see with your eyes that your Belly is moving with Pulse?

1 year ago

Post Owner

your most welcome Dr urwa its not contionous and i cant see plyse from my eyes

1 year ago

Okay. Got it. I need to see the Abdomen before advising any test or medication because sometimes medication is unnecessary and abdominal Ultrasound is required first. If it's possible for you, you can arrange a video consultation to have a look at you Lumber Region and Hypogastric Region. If video consultation is not possible, you need to visit nearby doctor who can examine these regions first. Need any further help, feel free to get in touch.

1 year ago

Post Owner

ultrasound was normal

1 year ago

Please share complete ultrasound report.

1 year ago

Post Owner

i attached Dr.

1 year ago

There is no attached file. Can you please send again.

1 year ago

Post Owner

am sorry Dr attach nhi ho rahi
RL kidney
normal sizs shape and echotexture average praenchymal thickness no focal or pathology noted no mass calculus hydronephrosis or cyst is seen right ureter is not dialated

1 year ago

Post Owner

urinary bladder is well distended
normal wall thickness no calculys or mass is noted internal echo noted

1 year ago

Aap Aaj shaam ki appointment book kr lain. Video call pe tafseelan apko guide krdon gi and next medication konsi leni hai wo bhi. Ultrasound ki report bazahir normal hai. Lekin Doppler scan krwana parr sakta hai agr waqai pulse feel hoti hai har bar.

1 year ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories