Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Abscess And Anal Fistula

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Peshawer

Hi there i have an abscess and fistula deseas.i have did 5 operation for abscess but its keep coming back and doctors placed 2 different seton. but seton not help me the fluid are draining but around seton the area is still hard and lump exist.can any doctor help me here please

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Usman Javaid sir please help

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

The main cause for the persistence is the constipation
You need to get of trip of it use laxative along with dietary modification in order to avoid it
And kindly tell which medication have you used previously and antibiotics usage if any for fluid

Post Owner

Thanks DR USMAN JAVAID.
yes i had constipation 4 months ago.checked myself to doctor he gave me laxitive i hv been taking it regulerly i have no complain from constipation.but abscess doesnt go away its keep come back in 1 month or less after each operation.

5 years ago

Post Owner

MEDICINE I USED FOR THIS DISEASE IS
CO-AMOXICLAVE 500/125
METRONIDAZOLE 400 MG

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all the cause of your anal fistula should be sorted out. Especially Crohn's disease should be excluded. Then further treatment can be planned accordingly.

Post Owner

Yes i have done numerous blood tests and nothing is showing in the results. I have undertaken a biopsy and waiting for the result.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories