Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Anal Fissure

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

I delivered back in March 2019 and got piles after that due to constipation. The piles healed after a month and I was fine until it returned around 6 weeks back and resulted in an anal fissure. I used GTN for a long time and have ispaghol husk daily but the fissure is still here. I have started homeopathic medicine which has made it a bit better and I am at least able to sit now. But as soon as I go to the restroom, my day is spoiled. Its painful and the pain doesnt go away until after 4-5 hours of the deed. I havw switched from GTN to Diliatezem because of headache caused by GTN and also got myself checked from my GP and she said the piles have resolved while fissure is there. (Rest of the prob is in inage please see as the word limit exceeded)

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

No reply yet been 8 hours

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Usman Javaid please help.

Post Owner

Still no reply from anyone

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Update: Duphalac has resolved constipation but please tell me if I can continue using it till my fissure heals?

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

705 Positive Reviews

Dear patient you can use duphalac 2 spoons morning and evening until the constipation is relieved
Follow by sitting in warm water tub with dettol in it 15min in morning and 15 min at night

Post Owner

Can I use it for a couple of weeka until the fissure heals?

4 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid
Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 705 Positive Reviews

Yes you can use it but you have to adjust it according to your situation
If stool is alright reduce it if not increase it to 3times a day

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

ajiolax garnules are very effective for constipation

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Noman Rashid

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Noman Rashid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD(USA), FACP(USA), FRCP(UK), FCCM(USA), MACG(USA) | Karachi

review-stars

2348 Positive Reviews

Kindly Visit my clinic as this problem requires complete examination Prof Dr Muhammad N Rashid

Member of Marham-Forum

sir asalaam alikom...mera naam Syed amaan hy..sir aisa hy..khe mai gym karta ho..2019 mai mainy koi weight zyada autha liya tha..jis say meri kammar mai zor aagaya tha..is k bad washroom say bleeding hoti..thi sir mainy homeopathic medicine use ki ..sir bleeding ki problem to nhi ...lakin bath authna problem ho rahi..hy..or sath mai gas or constipation ki problem hy...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories