Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Bowel Movement

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

Asa... i have this problem with my bowel movement where i feel like going to the bathroom all the time and I usually go to the bathroom for a minimum 5-12 times a day!! There’s mucus type of thing coming with my stool which is in the form of pebbles and quite powdery in form!! I have stomach cramping and there’s pain in lower abdomen while passing stool and the rectum also burns!! My doctor diagnosed amebiasis and put me on ciproxin 500mg twice daily along with flagyl 400mg twice for 10 days!! After completing the dose i did feel better the mucus stopped coming but after a week it started again and now im feeling weak and tired all the time !! My doctor has given me flagyl twice for three days again !! I feel really anxious and worried as it isn’t getting better!!

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa , have u lost any weight and what r the main complains n from how long u r sick ???reports of ct scan suggest some chronic illness like most likely tb ..

Post Owner

I have been sick from 4th march 2020 but the symptoms started getting worse after 25th march!! I have noticed a weight loss of 3.5kgs up until today which is 28th May... Have been passing mushy powdery yet solid stool after anything i eat

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories