Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Constipation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Johar town lahore

Aoa .. I am unmarried and my age is 23. curently i was doing a portion control diet in which i ate almost everything but in limit and lose almost 8 kgs ... I am badly suffering from constipation from 10th of ramzan almost 1 month has passed now.. At first doctor recommended me duphalac syprup which i was supposed to drink 30ml two times a day and almost 3 to 4 bottles were drunk .. Then she gave me laxatives such as laxebron and some glycerin sticks along with ispaghol and risk sachet drinking empty stomach .. i have been and still i am suffering with chest burining and too much pain in stomach .. I dont get poop on its own until i use something to trigger it out of my body .. Kindly help please .. maybe i have got chronic constipation bcz i dont get to have a washroom evryday or maybe after 1 day .. i need to have any sort of medicine for emptying my stomach .. i also have tried castor oil in sanna maki qahwa..kindly help

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

dear member first of all get an ultrasound abdomen done increase your water Intake
use maximum fibre diet add salads to your diet
and follow up for detailed examination

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid

Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology) | Karachi

review-stars

104 Positive Reviews

increase water intake..whenever we alter our diet pattern..there are chances that we encounter bowel problem..increase fibre diet...use ispaghol and lexaberon on alternate days..use risek...grt the following labs done
TSH
calcium
electrolytes
ultrasound
CBC
ALT

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid

Dr. Muhammad Tanweer Khalid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology) | Karachi

review-stars

104 Positive Reviews

increase water intake..whenever we alter our diet pattern..there are chances that we encounter bowel problem..increase fibre diet...use ispaghol and lexaberon on alternate days..use risek...grt the following labs done
TSH
calcium
electrolytes
ultrasound
CBC
ALT

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

consult online through marham