Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Diarrhea / Vitb12 Deficiency

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Islamabad, Pakistan

I have two questions to ask. 1) From last two months I am having Stomach cramps as I started milk. I though I was celiac but doctor told that don't take wheat and milk together. Now the cramps are decreased to some extent. But from last 2 weeks I'm having the diarrhea problem. After a few days I have loose motions. After taking flagyl I become fine after sometime. But this problem repeats a few days later. Today I am fasting but having diarrhea and cannot take flagyl and also have a little pain. What's its cause and any medicine? 2) I am having vitb12 deficiency. Doctor told me to take 10 injections every other day and then 12 injections in 12 months. I took 10 injections and took 3 injections in 3 months. Now its 4th month but due to lockdown I cannot go to hospital. What should I do? Can I take vitb12 tablets instead of injection?

Member of Marham-Forum

Only vit B12 injections is not recommended. You need complete assessment to get proper diagnosis.

Post Owner

So what should I do? Is this serious? I have been taking vitb12 inj every month. Due to lockdown I cannot take this month injection? Can I take vitb12 tablets?

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

For infertility, male baby (aulad e narina), weak and lazy children, heart burning, lower back pain and all types of complicated and chronic health problems.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Member of Marham-Forum

Aap marham per kisi gastoetrologist se appointment len diarrhoea k issue k liye , stool culture, lactose intolerance test aur ttg (LgG, lgA) krwayen

Gastroenterologist in Islamabad - Dr. Imran Yousaf

Dr. Imran Yousaf - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), MD (Gastroenterology & Hepatology), Member American College of Gastroenterology, Hepatologist & Interventional Endoscopist | Islamabad

review-stars

808 Positive Reviews

Are u a diangnosed Caeliac Pt or just presuming via such symptoms.u should also think about irritable bowel syndrome.u can take tablet mebever mr twice daily,ecotec sachet twice daily and capsule Nexum 40mg once daily before food. For bit b12 deficiency u also need to do blood cp and serum folate level

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories