Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gas+acidity+breathing

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 38, lahore

Dear Drs. I am living in Malaysia and are having gastric, constipation and acidity problem. once I have this then it cause heart burn and then short of breathing so my whole body suffer. I did endoscopy 2/3 times, but only gastric issue was found and did treatment but still have same issue. one think I drink less water probably 6-7 glass daily. I m taking Nexium 40mg + Mucaine syrup but things are ok as long as I m using it. once stop, problem comes again. Can anyone suggest me what I need to do.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Salman Javed please help.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Mehmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asif Mehmood - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Gastroenterology), MCPS, Fellow of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

230 Positive Reviews

Long term GI problems usually persist when we don’t change our lifestyle particularly our eating habits and lack of physical exercise.You remain alright when you take medication indicating that eating habits should be reviewed,If you are overweight reduce it,and gradually tapper down nexium over months.It may take months but when you slowly reduce dosage of these medicine symptoms rarely come back

Post Owner

actually let me share some more details:

I m under weight, as per my height it should be 67 but I m only 60kg.

I don't do exercise.

my eating habits are not good since I m staying alone these days so have to eat from outside and food here is not cooked properly + spicy

if I drink more water then it cause greenish phylum

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories