Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gastro Related

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 33, Mardan

I have severe Gas problem. much of the time I feel that my stomach is full. some time gas and bloating increase so much that it becomes difficult to breath. it feels like my breath is stuck and I can't inhale or exhale properly. due to which I feel panic attacks and anxiety. one day I have constipation like situation and other day loose stool. Need to go to washroom more then 5 times a day. have used Esomeprazole, pentaprozole and many other medications. have 2 attacks of acute pencratitis and ultrasounds and all clear. did h.pylori and stomach endoscopy both clear. please help

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

Dear I strogly suggest you to see me via video consultation or via in person consultation, because only after direct one is to one conversation can help us to reach to conclusive diagnosis and further treatment. There are many things in your history pointing to various exteremly different diagnosis. It would be wise if exclude each and every of those by close evaluation of your other relevant history, which is only possible when.you are ready to share your complete history with me
regards

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

you need to be examined in detail so that best treatment could be advised

Post Owner

do I have to visit you physically or online consultation would do the work?

3 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. That has been a long suffering for u. can u tell me the consistency of stools ? is it solid small pieces or semisolid? do u feel relieved after passing stool ? Difficulty in initiating sleep at night ? Frequent body aches and pains ? Headaches ? Fee irritable and helpless ? fast racing of the heart ? Do u take immense stress of small things in life ?

Post Owner

Asalam o Alaikum
Thanks for the concern.
Frequency of stool is 5 to 7 times a day.
stool is small pieces or semi solid (near to motions) mostly. some times constipation.
feel relieve after passing stool. stomach felt heavy most of the time and feel breathing difficulty. sour water comes to mouth sometimes and pain in stomach sometimes.
gas irritates mostly and sometimes feels like head is burning. feel body pains sometimes but leg pains most of the time.
feel low when this gas appears and have been anxiety patient due to this stomach problem and have done one 1 depression course as well.
when no gas i feel like very energetic and want to work and live but when this gas starts then all seems like ending.

3 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor
Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 89 Positive Reviews

Waalikum Assalam, you need further evaluation and proper treatment for ur stomach problem. You can book an online consultation through marham.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories