Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gastroenterology IBSD

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 40 years old, Rawalpindi

Assalamu alaykum.from past one and a half week my gut is disturbed.Daily i get awoken from sleep at around 315 am night time and i have to go to toilet.Stool comes in small amount.unformed watery.sometimes with mucus.I keep trying to empty but still dont get satisfaction.Then immediately after doing stool and passing urine i again get feeling of incomplete evacuation.One drop of urine also comes out of penis like bladder wasnt empty althoughi tried hard to pass all stool and urine...Then around 335 am that is 20 or 30 minutes after passing stool and urine for first time i again go to toilet.again pass stool very very little amount totally unformed or semi formed...also pass urine.but still feel issues of incomplete evacuation of gut and bladder.I must mention here that im by birth Irritable bowel syndrome diarrhea predominant and was diagnosed formally around 20 years ago with barium enema...

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Raja Omer Fiaz

Dr. Raja Omer Fiaz - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Doctor Of Medicine (Gastroenterology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Need to consult gastroenterologist near you personally as more history and physical examination required

Post Owner

Respected sir.ive consulted many top senior professors and all are unanimous that i have IBS D

4 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Raja Omer Fiaz
Dr. Raja Omer Fiaz - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Doctor Of Medicine (Gastroenterology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 22 Positive Reviews

These all symptoms are part of IBS I don’t know in which city you are but you need to see doctor in physical for elaborative discussion on lifestyle modifications diet charts and medications

4 years ago

Post Owner

which medicines are safest for ibs loose unformed stools and phlegm?

2 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1274 Positive Reviews

dear patient , your history is suggesting that you need proper evaluation and check up.

Post Owner

Respected sir.ive consulted many top senior professors and all are unanimous that i have IBS D

4 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Quetta - Dr. Khalid Tareen

Dr. Khalid Tareen - Gastroenterologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gastroenterology) | | Quetta

review-stars

172 Positive Reviews

need detail history relevant investigations .consult gastroenterologist nearby you

Post Owner

4 years ago

Post Owner

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories