Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gastrointestinal And Loss Of Appetite

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 40 years old, Okara

Aoa, Respected Drs I was diagnosed H-pylori 7 month before. I got treatment and became negative. But the gas in my abdomen did not end. Before 3 month my heart beat starts increasing and i felt little high blood pressure. I checked myself to cardiologist in my city. He suggested that you donot have problem in heart but intestinal issue. Then i decided to gastroentrologist. I took medicine and he diagnosed Dyspepsia. I consulted him weekly basis but i do not have resolved issue. On the other hand i lost appetite. Now for the last i am eating without appetite. Then i consulted an other gastrointerologist. He told that you have IBS and palpitation and anxiety. I am using his medicine. Using citanew .5mg for last 7 days. I still have gastric and abdomenal pain and loss appetite issue. It had badly affected me that I dont want to do anything. I am losing my wait. My LFT, ultrasound, Thyroid tests, Hb1ac, Lipid profile, stool complete examination, stool H-pylori, ECG, complete

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ali Asad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ali Asad - Gastroenterologist

| MD(USA) | FCPS (Medicine) | MBBS | | Lahore

Assalam o Alaikum
what medicines are you on currently?

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Shabbir

Dr. Waqas Shabbir - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Go for gastroscopy if u have the anorexia aling with weight loss/wasting/persistent abdominal pain.H pylori recurrence is also a possiblity

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories