Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Grade 1/2 Fatty Liver + High Cholesterol + Overweight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Abdul sattar edhi road, 2km raiwind road

I went for some routine tests and i found that my LFTs were raised too much so i did an Ultrasound of abdomen and it showed Grade 1/2 fatty liver. I also have high cholesterol since many years. My weight is also increased. I want to modify my diet so need advice from a dietician/nutrionist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

Hi. It’s fatty liver (NAFLD). U need to change ur life style. Off course diet modification is necessary but with that u also need to do exercise. U may need medications as well to decrease ur cholesterol if its continuously high for long time. It may be familial. U must check ur sugar as well and better is to check early morning before breakfast.

Member of Marham-Forum

you just need to lose the weight. everything will be settled. stop eating rice and sweets.
half hour brisk walk daily.
if you are unable to lose the weight even after 1 month. Plz consult a nutrionist. Dr.aysha in national hospital lahore

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

Life style changes are appreciated in your case and I crease hydration

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories