Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gut Health

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

Hi, I came to know that probiotics help to heal your gut and clears acne as well. Whatever I eat even it is normal spice home food cooked safely and in a healthy way I start burping so much. Even on the empty stomach burping starts in the morning. Also feel heat burn after eating almost anything. The upper abdominal area also feels swollen/ more hard when pressed. There is no exercise routine due to tough schedule of studies. Please advise.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

704 Positive Reviews

Ki dly get an ultrasound abdomen followed by h. Pylori igm so that further medication can. Be advised
Probiotic do help but taking them without any specific reason or justification won't help much

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1267 Positive Reviews

dear patient.
Agreed with opinion of dr.usman javaid.
also avoid gas producing products like milk, meat, onion's and juices

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)