Hepatitis B

person-avatar

I have hepatitis b positive.i take all test and pcr quantitative.then i show them to a doctor he said you dont need a medicine because you can only take medication when the value will be above 2000.but my value is only 60 ui/ml......doc said its normal.but my question is that hepatitis b screening is always showing positive. I want to make it negative.i already deported from dubai only due to this.how can i make it negative??

dr-usman-javaid-gastroenterologist-lahore

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroentrology | Lahore

review-img 28 Positive Reviews

Screening is always positive
Throughout the life it would remain positive even after medications
The only thing is in case you are not requiring the medication the said physician will give u a medical recommending that medication is not required along with other labs stating he is fit to work

dr-hassan-suleman-malik-gastroenterologist-lahore

MBBS, FCPS(PEDIATRICS), MCPS(PEDIATRICS), FCPS(PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY) | Lahore

review-img 69 Positive Reviews

what are
ALT / AST values

Patient

Post Owner

Alt 43 u/L
Ast 29 u/l

1 month ago

dr-mujahid-israr-gastroenterologist-lahore

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine) | Lahore

review-img 133 Positive Reviews

treatment of Hepatits B is very difficult to decide, I needs LFTS. VIRAL LOAD, LIVER STATUS and HBeAg.
screening test( HbSAg ) is very difficult to get negative ( less than 3% chance)
but for your job in DUBAI, U CAN get PCR Negative( viral load Nil) with treatment.
u can show PCR test result to Dubai.
thank you for your question

Patient

Post Owner

From where i can get these documemts regarding hep b?
Treatment Certificate should be attested Civil Surgeon of Services Hospital. 
In Medical Certificate date of admission, date of discharge and reason should be clearly mentioned. 

1 month ago

Patient

Post Owner

How to get pcr negative?where i can get treatment?

1 month ago

Mujahid Israr

With treatment after 6 months PCR can be negative. Even after 3 months can be negative. Book your appointment through marham in gujrat

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)