Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on I Have GERD

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Faisalabad

hello sir..I am a GERD patient and my GERD was controlled by ppis.I endoscopies twice that showed patulous GE junction and small hiatal hernia.After I delivered my baby I found that my GERD is not controlled with ppi.I tried to change diet and adopted exercise and added gaviscon and h2 blockers and slept with my pillow popped up.Nothing worked.Pain in esophagus from GERD is very bad and even walking gives me pain.I tried every ppi in the market and currently on 80mg of losec with 150mg of zantac and gaviscon.This too hardly stops my GERD pain in esophagus and I sometimes have swallowing difficulty.kindly suggest what should I do?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Usman Javaid please help.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

Dear memeber kindly get an ultrasound abdomen followed by h. Pylori igm
And tell for how long u have been using these medications?

Member of Marham-Forum

I got hpylori test done.it came back negative.I had a CT scan of abdomen and it showed small hiatal hernia.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid
Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 710 Positive Reviews

Hital Hernia dosent cause much trouble u need to discontinue the medication and need to come for examination so that proper examination and medication is advised
Discontinue all the medications use Fibre diet and water intake should be increased

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have been.using these medications since 2017

Member of Marham-Forum

I have been.using these medicines since two years.daily

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)