Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Irritable Bowel Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Muzaffarabad

M experiencing altered bowel habits for couple of weeks. I hv to rush to the washroom several times in a day, sometimes its just the urge n sometimes incomplete evacuation. I have to awake up late at night due to sudden urge to go to washroom.. I feel bliated most of the time whch makes very uncomfrtable in gatherings as it produces sounds in stomach.. Kindly do tell me the med to get rid of all of these symptoms

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1274 Positive Reviews

dear patient thanks for your querry, I think your diet should be adjusted, your physical examination is necessary as getting up at night for stool is against the diagnosis of I.B.S.
for time being start tab.mebever MR 200 mg subha raat. but it's not solution.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

Hlello. It seems carbohydrate malabsorption. With sudden gush of diarrhea with gas and bloating.
Just avoid milk and milk based dairy products for few days and see does this problem resolves. This treatment is key to diagnosis.Other wise there are battery of tests to confirm lactose or sugar intolerance which is way expensive and not a cost effective option.
I hope this will help

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Take penalty of water and walk daily in morning and night after dinner inshaAllah you will feel better in 1 to 2 days

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq
Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 65 Positive Reviews

Also avoid rice, oily, spicy and junks foods

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment