Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Irritable Bowl Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Riyadh

Hi Doctor, I am working saudi arabia as a information security architect, i have IBS from last 2 years, i am not sure but i have some clue about foods from i have allergy, but still i am looking for a professional who can guide me in this domain, i read your reviews and MASHA ALLAH, I am visiting pakistan 4th of august, will visit you once in pakistan INSHA ALLAH for consultancy, just need to know either diet plan can help me ? Currently, i am taking verine 135 mg not on regular basis but when required. because of spasm pain in colon. but i need some permanent solution.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

For sure diet is the key solution.
It can definitely be cured with that
Kindly get the list of food allergan
Along with your past medical record and further get an ultrasound abdomen done
So further guidance can be given in this regard

Post Owner

I already done my food allergy test from saudi arabia, and i also have medical history with me, is it possible to have a appointment with you? so we could discuss it further, i am in pakistan for appx 1 month from 4th of august 2019 to onward, any pre-requisites you need i can provide you on your personal / business email so we could proceed with in time limit to avoid the delay. Once you will recommend me some recommendation related to the gastro, will then proceed with a good dietitian to have my diet plan to avoid this painful condition.

4 years ago

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 710 Positive Reviews

You can get my appointment through marham
Not any special pre requisite just an ultrasound abdomen
H. Pylori igm done along with recent basic lab reports

4 years ago

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

Once you are back get the appoitnememt Done so that your complete physical examination is done

4 years ago

Post Owner

I have try to done the appointment and website is asking for local pakistan number which i provided and it will not reachable as it is off now, but will visit on 7th of august, i have already "H. Pylori igm" Report is with me and it is totally negative or not seen status but will come with it and INSHA ALLAH see you soon :-) as on mentioned date.

4 years ago

For sure inshallah would see you on date

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories