Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Irritation Bowl Syndrome

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

Dear Doctors, I am patient of IBS. D and doctor has given 1 month medication which i used as doctors prescription. Now after 1 month i m feeling well and i stopped medicine due to shortage of money i cant afford fees and medicines. Here were my medications. Rifaxa 14days completed course Librax 3tds Zantac 1tab at night before meal Selanz SR 30 cap before breakfast Pentoxol M 1 tab daily I left all medicines without doctors suggestion bcoz i hve no fees to afford my self kindly guide me should i continue or left as i skip yesterday dose. if continues how much time to continue bcoz Doctor told me to use 1 month but i dnt visit again i know its important but my pocket doesn't allow me. Thanks to all kind heart doctors.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Khalid Mahmud Khan

Dr. Khalid Mahmud Khan - Gastroenterologist

MBBS , FCPS ( Medicine ) , MRCP ( Medicine) | Lahore

review-stars

385 Positive Reviews

Dear patient you can use all other medicine except Zantac that’s not safe for your health.

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly Doctor sahib tell me how long should have to use. Zantac is no more in market due to cancer create problem and rifixa 550mg course completed.
Librax 3 tabs 1+1+1
Selanz Sr 30cap 1 before breakfast
pentoxal 1 tab in day

Member of Marham-Forum

Use librax Selanz and pentoxal for atleast 2 to 3 months. Pentoxal should not be stopped abruptly. It should be tapered according to doctor advise then stopped.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories