Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Moderate Gastritis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, malir cantt karachi

i had the issue of acidity which continued for a month then the endoscopy report stated that i have moderate gastritis. My doctor recommended me sulvorid and esso for 4 weeks but the problem was not solved. i feel like something stuck in my chest area and acidity too. then another doctor recommended some medicines including Ruling Seroxat, levopraid, ALP , es pramcit, in different combinations. now its been 5 months i am suffering from this disease but 90% of the problem is resolved not complete.now the doctor has recommended levopraid and seroxat but whenever i eat something , after 1 hour of eating i feel acidity. If anyone could help please. i have attached my endoscopy report , biopsy and h pilory test report.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1274 Positive Reviews

DEAR PATIENT, U GOT SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT WITH THESE MEDICINES SO CONTINUE SEROXALT SULVORID 50MG SUBHA RAATCAP.ESSO 40 MG AT NIGHTFOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF OURSE MODIFY UR DIET. 

Post Owner

SIR why is this taking so long and i have to take the medicine for one more year please explain, and please tell me about the modification of my diet.

4 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Noman Rashid

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Noman Rashid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD(USA), FACP(USA), FRCP(UK), FCCM(USA), MACG(USA) | Karachi

review-stars

2351 Positive Reviews

Kindly Visit my clinic for complete examination. Prof Dr Muhammad N Rashid

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online