Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach And Chest Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Canada

I will start from the beginning 2 years back in 2018 after my emergency c section I was diagnosed with acid reflux and had to take pantoprazole and zantac and also another medicine to regulate my stool and air in my stomach now ever since I did the course I started having severe chest pain. My doctor said that its because I am depressed and it will go away but it's been 2 years now and I still have the chest pain. I am still always very dizzy when I wake up to when I go to sleep I am dizzy and it feels like I might just collapse. I have gotten countless of tests done to see if something is wrong but they say everything is normal. I even got all of my heart tests done and it's all normal but now i am feeling the same thing. My doctor again gave me pantoprazole and I took one and right away it gave me chest pain. I am having the same symptoms dizziness chest pain. And my stomach is very hard and I have hard time going to the bathroom. Can you please help me out. Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam
Your symptoms point towards a diagnosis of Functional Dyspepsia or Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Best option is to get a checkup or online video consultation for optimal management plan.

Regards

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1274 Positive Reviews

Dear patient.
De.farooq is right your symptoms are Dyspepsia and IBS.
U HAVE LONG HISTORY. MULTIPLE QUESTIONS NEEDED TO ASK. NEED TO EXAMNE PHYSICALLY.. CONSULT ANY NEARBY GASTROENTEROLOGIST THROUGH MARHAM.
FOR THAT PEROID START TAB.FAMOT 40MG SUBHA DOPEHAR RAAT BEFORE FOOD
TAB.SULVORID 50MG SUBHA RAAT BEFORE FOOD
CHECK YOUR THYROID AND IRON STATUS.
BY TSH AND FERRITIN LEVEL.
THANK U

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)