Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Gastric

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Johar Town Lahore

I have a history of 5 years of Indigestion and Gastric issue in my stomach. i have taken many medicine including homeopathic and herbal also but never able to remove this issue. can anyone guide me about a good doctor who can actually identify the problem and provide me a good remedy.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Naseer Umer Bhatti

These are possible reason why you are not able to get rid of this issue
1)either you are not taking the recommended medicine or you are not taking as advised both in terms of dose and duration of the treatment
2) you are compliant to medicine but there is a continuous source of high acid production in stomach ( it can be related to h pylori infection or rarely a gastrinoma)
3) you may need an endoscopy to determine the issue of non response

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1249 Positive Reviews

dear patient
I agreed with dr.naseer.
u need to take proper check up and MEDICINES from Gastroenterologist.
there is no gastric issue that can not be solved if diagnosed.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Dr. Naseer and Dr. Mujahid,
Thank you for your reply and guidance. i have gone through the endoscopy from Shalamar Hospital 8 Months Back and Dr. confirms me that there is nothing but swelling in veins only.
I have taken the said medicine but situation never gets better. Previously i have a test of H.Pylori as well and found its positive.
Followings are the symptoms:
- Whenever i eat something, my belly gets hard and tight with the air/gas produced internally. Gas then travel to any body part but mostly on the left side around kidney and back.
- I cannot sit or stand for a longer time during this situation.
- There is a bitter taste in the morning when i wake up or if i sleep during a day and then wake up.
- Feeling anxiety and sickness always.
- i cannot wait for a food when i m hungry as when stomach is empty there is a feeling that stomach is squeezing and heavy pain inside and around my belly.

can you suggest me what i needs to do?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories