Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Faisal Town Lahore

I am having this problem for 15-20 days now. It feels like to me that my poop is very dark like there is some blood in it. Moreover I have diarrhea after every two or three days. Now since last two or three days I have started experiencing pain from my belly to chest. What is this issue? Is this ulcer? Plz guide me

Gastroenterologist in Quetta - Dr. Hafeez Yaqoob

Dr. Hafeez Yaqoob - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS | (Gastroenterology) | Quetta

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

you r having short history of diarrhea with abd pain ? any previous history of such symptoms? I need to know details about diarrhea episodes and abd pain , better to get an appointment for better understanding of symptoms.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

704 Positive Reviews

kindly get online consultation for the better understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment options in this regard

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

704 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/gastroenterologist/dr-usman-javaid?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrs2XBhDjARIsAHVymmS69wenPjYaGjNJeJ2BbvC8jSiZxzo3tktg9sIW3gyiyuTAVg63PpoaAn_dEALw_wcB

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

387 Positive Reviews

For proper consultation and addressing the issue , click my profile book FREE 200 consultation (video / audio)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories