Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 23 Years old, Islamabad

I have been suffering from stomach problem. Till that time i have visited 3-4 doctors and 1 homeopethic also. But can't get any results. Not any doctor able to understand my actual problem. For some duration i use homeoprthic medicine but get no results. 2-3 time i vomit continuously for 2 hours i have also tested my hepatitus from lab but report is normal. Till that time i eat anything i feel vomit and feel that my stomach could not digest and may be not able to digest it please give me suggestion or tell the treatment. Now i am using sante and maxolan tablets and mucian syp.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Concerned
In fact it is problem with your liver and gallbladder which needs investigation and needs immediate treatment . If you are interested in Homeopathic treatment then do come to my clinic at Islamabad for physical examination and medication . For contact /appointment pl contact through mail at doctorpirzada-(AT)-Y-a-h-o-o-(Dot) C-o-m or sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
I have clinical experience of 28 years as a homeopathic consultant
H Dr Pirzada

Post Owner

Thankyou for your reply can you gave me your personal number. I want to discuss something with you. When you are easily available then i will call you if you feel easy then call me 042-32591427,

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories