Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Unknown Diarrhea

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 18 years old, Multan

Sir its been two years now that i am facing unknown diarrhea. It happens sometime due to milk and sometimes if i eat fruit alone.I am very much confused because one doctor in islamabad said that i have lactose intolerance and gave me medicine and His medicine which also includes lactase did not work.Then another doctor in multan which i discovered from marham said don’t eat fruits and milk.But,i was concious about my diet.So,i tried by myself.Recently about a week or two i was consuming 200 ml milk and was able to digest but not now.Now,i came to know about day fresh lactose free milk.At first,i digested the milk.But after about two to three consumption i am again not digesting even the lactose free milk.I am very very confused.And also sometimes i digest ensure and sometimes i don’t.Please help me.I want to gain height.I am an athlete.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

You need to be examined and evaluate ld for the symptoms

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1274 Positive Reviews

dear patient, you donot have lactose intolerance. perform ur stool c/e.
Serum TTG igA ,igG.
detailed history and examination needed. book ur appointment by marham.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear
You need
ENDOSCOPY and colonoscopy

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist