Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Post C-section Gyne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, chakwal

2month post C-section and the wound has yet not healed. 1st there was medication error (took only pain killer and no antibiotic in first 10 days) Alot of pus came out almost handull than we realized the error Then took antibiotics on next 10 days. 2ndly Spirit was being applied on wound but when it ran out shopkeeper accidently gave liquid parrafin instead of spirit and i apllied it 3 days twice a day. Then realised on 3rd day and then we applied spirit and cicatrin powder the following days till date (in 2 weeks the wound closed but now once again it has opened and pus is oozing little by little).There is also pain in stomach that goes and comes along with pain episodes in line between the buttocks which makes defecation very difficult at times) (Pictures will be attached in comments) Plz guide and suggest remedy

General Physician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Noreen Wali

visit your obstetrician for local examination

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Book her appointment on line then send me the booking and time only then I will give them consultation only online paid booking please please contact Marham for bookin your consultation

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please book appointment with me via marham.pk . The problem cannot be solved online.

Member of Marham-Forum

She is still having severe infection inside , her wound needs to be explored and cleaned daily by pyodene by a doctor and strong antibiotics should be given.Kindly visit any hospital immediately

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Consult a good surgeon.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zartashia Samreen

Dr. Zartashia Samreen - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Lahore

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

you need physical examination.Did you visit the surgeon who did your operation?better to take his/her opinion.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

plz try homeo medicine wound will rapidly heal in with in days you problem completely solve plz contact me via Marhaml

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
along wth wound infection theres cellulitis as well...ask ur attending doc to take wound swab and then use required anti biotics...hopefully its only the superficial suture line...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories