Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Female 20, sheikhpura
meri sister ko one week Sy flu cough h nai ja rhi flu ab Kuch Kam h lekhin cough nai ja rhi dry cough h . medicine myteka 10 mg .neo antial 5mg . syrup muconyl arinac forte tablet . augmentation 625 use ki but cough nai theek ho rhi
Give it few more days.if symptoms remains still then please ask
Aap ki sister ko physically kisi medical specialist ko check krwana prey ga
Post viral dry cough persists for few weeks along with post viral myalgias. Cough suppressants can give relief for some time but it stops by itself gradually.
Need imaging
Book an appointment . I am not allowed to write treatment on platform .Thanks
I will help u through homeo medicine need ur detail history....then I recommend u medicine in shah Allah u feel batter ...plzzz book appointment for further details
Your sister's persistent dry cough could be due to post-viral irritation or incomplete resolution of infection. Continue her current medications and add a mild cough suppressant like dextromethorphan if needed; ensure she stays hydrated and avoids irritants. If cough persists beyond 3 weeks or worsens, further evaluation may be necessary. ?
I do not know. Maula Imam Ali As
10 months ago
Allah knows best
10 months ago
Patient
Post Owner
g doctor sab cough nai ja rhi koi or medicine recommend kar dein
11 months ago