Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,610 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 374 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Body Weakness And Waight Loss

Asslamoalikum, I am feeling weakness day by day I am 22 years old and past 7 years I have 46kg waight but my diet is good how can I access my problem why feeling weakness everyday and hard to gain waight. I hope to get proper feedb...

Internal Medicine

Extreme Weakness, Headache, Loss Of Taste

Hi, I felt sick last Wednesday so i took medicines prescribed by a doctor who has a clinic in our area. It was high fever, fatigue and my body was shivering. I took 3 doses of medicine and felt better so i repeated the medicine for...

Internal Medicine

Flu And Not Smell

Salam Dr aap sub sa boht help milti hai aap sub boht achy doctors hain mari problem yeah hai k mujhy flu 3 months sa ha ma anti allergic tablet piriton use krti ho daily to flu theck hojata ha lkn nose close rehti ha r 1 months sa s...

Internal Medicine

UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)

I am suffering from this symptoms for four days I can't go to doctors because the government doctors don't pay attention to poor and I have no money so I can afford a private doctor symptoms 1. fever, chills & body shakes (time to...

Internal Medicine

Face Getting So Much Warm In The Evening Time

Hi Doctors, I'm having a problem for quite a long time that in the winter mostly when I'm not sweating for 4 to 5+ days consistently I start having warm Neck, face & forehard Sometimes felt like it will burst but after some t...

Internal Medicine

Sweating

excessive sweating in my twice feet even in winter season, please tell me its cause and remedy?

Internal Medicine

Heavy Sweat Even In Cold

Assalam Alikum! its been more than a year that I swear a lot even in the cold room. In summers I use Ac at 16 with roof fan, but during sleep I woke up due to my pillow is wet of my sweat. The same happening now even in winters. Med...

Internal Medicine

Prevention From HIV

assalam o alaikum, I am male , 36 with no previous history of infection. I am going to accept something which I should not have done. with the help of Allah, I will not do it again. I had unprotected sex with a prostitute and I...

Internal Medicine

Everything Wrong On Left Side

My all issues are associated with left side of my body... no idea why. Upper middle to left chest side hurt often , lymp node on the Left under jaw line, ( appears and disappears), occasionally shooting pain in left shoulder tip, l...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine