Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,607 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

RA FACTOR PATIENT

I am suffering from shortness of breath from last four years but severity comes from last one year and condition becomes more severe. recently i visited Services Hospital, Lahore Pulmonology OPD, where i was diagnosed RA related ILD...

Internal Medicine

Palpitation

Have been having palpitations since past few weeks when i go to bed to sleep at night. They went for entire night yesterday. Should i be concerned. Have recently started a course od of nexum and ganator as prescribed by doctors for...

Internal Medicine

Heart Problem I Dont Know What It Is

From a month im having pressure on my left hand like i feel pain on my heart side when i sleep i cannot able to sleep the pressure goes high.

Internal Medicine

Assabi Kamzori

Asslam u alaikum muje asaabi kamzor ki problm ho gai ha pathon me har waqt akarao rehta ha or chakar se feel krta hun jaisy nichy gir jana ho iska hal batain thanks

Internal Medicine

Neck Pain

Its been 2-3 years since I am facing the neck pain problem. It started when I used to go to gym and I did not take care of it. I have attached images where I mentioned some points where pain happens. Pain always start from point 1,...

Internal Medicine

Hyperhidrosis

Palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis

Internal Medicine

HyperHidrosis (HH)

After suffering from HH for the past 16 17 years and i have used multiple treatments but nothing seems to work for me. I am about to try out PROBANTHINE to check its effectiveness. Would you recommend me using it?

Internal Medicine

Muscular Pain, Or Vein Swelling

My father is hypertensive patient, he has been in pain lately because of frequent muscular strain, leading to muscle stiffness, swelling and bruising, healing is very slow, even i minor strain takes weeks to get better, more ever, s...

Internal Medicine

Hypersalivation

Assalam o Alaikum Janab mein Last 2 years se Hypersalivation ki waja se kafi problem mein hoon meri speaking skills boht mutasir huyi hein anxiety ka shikar hogaya hoon jab b bar karne lagta hoon moon mein saliva ajata hai aur mujh...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine