Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon on Having Nerve Pain It Is Jaw Pain Due To Nerve Compression

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 36 years old, Pakistan

I was having jaw pain due to nerve compression but it was solved after the surgery but after this problem doc recommended me progyluton due to hormonal imbalance but while taking these medice my nerve pain is exaggerated and it is occurer what should i do should i continue it or not??

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Hyderabad - Dr. Aftab Ahmed

Need to review all medicines and take brief history from the patient. If you are interested make an online appointment to thoroughly evaluate the problem and guide treatment for the condition that patient is having.
Thanks regards
Dr aftab ahmed fcps oral and maxillofacial surgery

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Gujrat - Dr. Umair Farooq

Asalam o Alaikum
Harmonal Replacement therapy (progyluton) can effect the oral cavity in different ways....so after surgery if you are still having the pain...it can entirely be due to some other reason.... but still you need a proper diagnostic workup...visit an oral and maxillofacial surgeon with complete history and previous medical and surgical documents...
i will not recomend to abruptly stop progyluton...ask your physician for some alternative drug...some times just changing the drug will help in relivimg of symptoms

Post Owner

Can you tell me the alternate of this medicine proglyuton? Which can relieve the pain because aftwr surgery it was ok but taking these medicine my pain starts

1 year ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories