Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidney Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 44 years old, Wah cantt

Doctor, in the last week of June 2022, I came to know that I have left kidney infection. I consulted a doctor friend who is a nephrologist. He gave me novidate and nubrol fort tablets. Despite the use of the wire, there is still pain and no special relief. Your advice is needed

Member of Marham-Forum

Radiology reports are ALWAYS interpreted in the light of clinical history and examination.
1. What was (or were) your complaints which led to the ultrasound? Were there any urinary symptoms (difficulty or pain in passing urine, pain in lower abdomen or sides, fever, change in color or smell of urine)?
2. You must have done a urine test BEFORE ultrasound. What was the result?
3. Do you smoke or does your work require contact with benzene, rubber products or chemical solvents?


0

0

Attach Photo here: