Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidney Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 26 Years old, karachi

I had a kidney pain in my right kidney, I got my ultrasound done and it says mild fullness in my right kidney, after having cranmax sachets for 3 days the pain was gone. After 2 weeks I started having little burning in my urine, my doctor recommended the following meds, Tamsolin 0.4, Anafortan, and citrosoda, and recommended a CT scan, now its 3 days taking these medications and I only feel itching 2-3 times a day inside the end of the penis, The CT scan says that there is calculus in left kidney, I have attached the ultrasound and CT scan results please recommend what to do

Nephrologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayesha Ejaz

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ayesha Ejaz - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Karachi

review-stars

86 Positive Reviews

consult urologist


0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

take online appointment


0

0

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u through homeo medicine Enshahallha u feel batter book appointment through Marham for proper treatment


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

kuch b ni h 2 3 issue h wo b thore thore se...to...thori medicine se sb set ho jae ga...mgr pele apna ye course pura kre...uske bad b fark na pare to mujhse contact kr lie ga


0

0

Attach Photo here: