Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Severe Headaches

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Peshawar

Hello.. Hope everyone will be fine.. My question and problem is that i have headache from almost a year, it started when one night 1 am exact time, i couldn't sleep, and i didn't wanted to use any social app so i started exercising in my own room, for 2 hours i did extreme kind of exercise, so after that i rested for like half hour and then i started eating my dinner, after finishing my meal, i felt dizziness and my head was aching, i felt like i have no head over my body, i thought i am gonna die, to this day i have consulted with many Dr's, some say uh have xynocytis, i did MRI and there was no sign of Xynocytis as the Dr told me, everytime they change meds and they give me more powerful one's which i can't eat, so if someone can help and direct me to my problem related Dr, i will be very thankful, Bohat duaye dunga, saari umar duaye dunga inshaaAllah..

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Mohammad Abid

Dr. Mohammad Abid - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | MS (Neurosurgery) | | Lahore

review-stars

233 Positive Reviews

Please arrange consultation with me through marham at ammar Medical Complex jail road Lahore

Member of Marham-Forum

I need to Examine you
Plz book through the marham
At following
Dr Sohaib Hassan
Consultant Neurologist
Multan Medical Complex Chungi No 1 suraj Meani Road Multan
TIMINGS 5-9 pm
Cntct nos 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

what type of findings are actually on your MRI...need to examine you and to see your reports..before that can't say anything

Neuro Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Mohammad Abid

Dr. Mohammad Abid - Neuro Surgeon

| MBBS | MS (Neurosurgery) | | Lahore

review-stars

233 Positive Reviews

Book appointment for some day through Marham

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

sorry to read about your problem. there are a number of headaches that can be this much severe. migraine, cluster headache, or some other uncommon headaches. severe headaches may also be due to a disease process within the brain, which can be ruled out by a good quality MRI scan. I agree with my colleagues that this requires a direct consultation, with detailed history and thorough examination. I think you are based in Peshawar. Try to meet a neurologist there

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories