Questions Asked From Neuro Physicians

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Neuro Physician

Neuro Physician

Infantile Seizures

My brother s 3 month old suffered from two episodes of cyanotic breath holding. We have been advised to get eeg done. Please recommend the best place in Islamabad to get EEG done for pediatrics

Neuro Physician

Motor Neuron Decease Verification/ Treatment

My brother has been diagnosed with motor neuron decease. I need suggestion for a good doctor to confirm the finding and treatment. Any doctor allopathic/ homeo/ herbal. Thanks

Neuro Physician

Neuromuscular

My sister is 17 year old. She has difficulty in walking, cannot hold balance

Neuro Physician

Brain Hemorage

Aoa , my mother had a brain hemorage n stroke at right side few days back . She is out of danger n improving M.A but v r vedy much worried ... if she will b able to walk n move her hand properly ? With the help of physio.. n her...

Neuro Physician

Headache Probhlem

I am facing the problem of headache since 4 yrs .I consult to many doctors but they hv different opinion. Almost all reports are clear which include the MRI. This badly effect my studies and I can't concentrate on any thing.

Neuro Physician

Severe Headache

Constant headache from a month on left side. Panadol does not effect but disprene se kuch dair k lye aram milta he. Sometimes its mild but sometimes very severe. I feel nausea sometimes. I feel constant desire to sleep, tired, weak,...

Neuro Physician

Als Treatment

My mother was diagnosed with als/MND in 2017 ... she can't speak swallow . Her condition is worsening day by day.. she is on bi pap .

Neuro Physician

Parkinsonism

1 year ago she started having tremors in left big toe which gradually develop to foot and leg on left side. Tremors are at rest. There is also pain in leg sometimes No other symptoms. Doctor gave her parkinson's medicine but there i...

Neuro Physician

Cushings Disease

Cushings Disease, with pituitary tumour, can you tell me what treatment options you have available for this problem?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Neuro Physician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Neuro Physician