Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Heightproblem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 15 years old, Mardan

I am 15 and my height is 5'0 i am curious about my height please show me somegood thing tha i can do exept excercise

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ayeza Umar

Ayeza Umar - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

l need to have your dietary history and lifestyle. you need a proper assessment.

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Mr. Shiraz Rafaqat

Mr. Shiraz Rafaqat - Nutritionist

BS. (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics, M.Sc. (Human Nutrition & Dietetics) | Sialkot

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

I need more info to suggest something. The info u have given is very short. For details book an appointment and give me the complete knowledge about u.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Exercise is an important component of a healthy lifestyle, and should not be ignored. However, it will have no impact on your height. Height is primarily determined by genetics. The DNA God blessed you with will determine your height. Poor nutrition in childhood can stunt your growth, but nothing will allow you to naturally grow beyond what God has determined. At the age of 15, you are most likely reached your maximum height. Females stop growing approximately 2 years after the onset of menses. You need to learn how to develop a health self-image and make sure you are eating healthy so your body has the necessary nutrients needed to function properly.
amsadiqua@gmail.com

Nutritionist in Peshawar - Mr. Zulqarnain Haider

Mr. Zulqarnain Haider - Nutritionist

BSc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), M.Sc Hons (Dietetics and Nutrition), Post Graduate Program in Pediatric Nutrition | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

1. Eat a balanced diet
You should include:
fresh fruits
fresh vegetables
whole grains
proteins
dairy
proper Sleep and Exercise (yoga)
You should limit or avoid foods containing:
sugar
processee and junk foods

Nutritionist in Sheikhupura - Nayyab Shabbir

Nayyab Shabbir - Nutritionist

Doctor of Nutrition and Dietetics (DND) | Sheikhupura

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Your height purely determine by your genetics.. Your parents height decide what will b your height.. By far other factor diet is also very important.. So u must have balance diet with all food groups.. And continue your exercise.. Take calcium rich foods as nuts or dairy for skeleton growth.. But ur height primarily decide by only yours genetics..
Regards

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Muhammad Hamza

Muhammad Hamza - Nutritionist

MS Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Gold Medalist) | Faisalabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Assalam alaikum ...dear your height totaly depends upon your genetics which includes both of your parents...
but there are some diet plans and bu following them your height can increase upto some extent ...
kindly book an appointment with me for proper diet plan

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories