Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obese

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 26 years old, Germany

I have been fighting with my weight all my life. But after getting married and moving to Germany my weight has increased too much from 75 kg to 95 kg in two years and my height is 5’4. I have a sedentary lifestyle. My weight is affecting my health. Need guidance.

Nutritionist in Faisalabad - Aleena Masood

Aleena Masood - Nutritionist

Mphill (Nutrition) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Please let us know about the problem in detail

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ayeza Umar

Ayeza Umar - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | | Islamabad

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

you need lifestyle modification. control your portions and start regular physical activity

Post Owner

Thank you for your replies... I’ve researched a lot on my issues and so many times try to start a healthy lifestyle but everytime failed because of improper guidance... i don’t know what diet plan should I follow Keto , low carb , high protein .... there is so much stress on healthy breakfast and then there is intermittent fasting skipping breakfast ... I have been trying to lose weight since long and it has shattered my confidence....

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

i a glad you have insight about impending problems .i am afraid the path is not easy but not impossible need positive motivation. there is only two determinant of equation caloric intake and your output in terms of activity. you need to work on both start active lifestyle and adapt for a low-calorie diet .This should help keep realistic goals which are measurable and achievable to avoid relapse.

Post Owner

Thank you for your replies... I’ve researched a lot on my issues and so many times try to start a healthy lifestyle but everytime failed because of improper guidance... i don’t know what diet plan should I follow Keto , low carb , high protein .... there is so much stress on healthy breakfast and then there is intermittent fasting skipping breakfast ... I have been trying to lose weight since long and it has shattered my confidence....

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Haq

Dr. Ayesha Haq - Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

dear client! i need your detailed history...every diet is not for everyone, you need a modified diet plan..please book appointment
n

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories