Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight And Conceiving

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Mpk

Hey i am 24 and my weight is 53kg. Married for 6 months now and not conceiving . Is my weight or diet the reason? Do i need to increase my diet ?

Nutritionist in Karachi - Mehwish Maqsood

Mehwish Maqsood - Nutritionist

BS | Karachi

review-stars

90 Positive Reviews

you can't blame the weight for this.
you should have proper check up for this.
consult a gynaecologists.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad

Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Hi, what is your height?

Post Owner

5 foot 4 inches

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Barira Saad
Barira Saad - Nutritionist

PGD (Dietetics and nutrition), MPhil (Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

Your weight should be 54 kg. We need to assess your usual dietary intake to rule out the diet part and you can also see a gynaecologist. Otherwise, it's just been 6 months so don't worry.

4 years ago

Post Owner

I take paneer water, half egg, tea and a slice of bread in morning with 5 almonds and full or half apple. One roti with any veggies in lunch and chia seeds drink. Tea with biscuits in evening. One roti with any veggies or chicken in dinner. Then a Bowl of Pomegranate or few slices of grapefruit or any other seasonal fruit . Then milk at night.

4 years ago

Post Owner

I also drink calci, eat folic acid and revitale multi one tab each at night. Do walk regularly either 1.5 -2km. Also i was 46kg before marriage . I have gained 7kgs in 6 months i feel my weight is increasing abnormally. But still i feel weak inside and feel like i have low stamina.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Body Fat percentage below 8 is known to cause hormonal insufficency (estrogen). In many cases Folic acid deficiency is the problem.

Post Owner

I am taking folic acid and revitale multi daily. How to we know our body fat percentage?

4 years ago

Bioelectric impedence machine or Skin gold Thickness are commonly used method.

4 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Dr. Nosheen Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSPH, Diploma (Holistic Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

176 Positive Reviews

get your appointment booked at 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Nankana Sahib - Hamda Manzoor

Hamda Manzoor - Nutritionist

BS (Hons) Food Sciences and Human Nutrition, M. Phil Food Sciences and Human Nutrition | Nankana Sahib

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

It is not necessary that diet is the reason. Consult a gynaecologist for this purpose

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Tehmina Asadullah

Ms. Tehmina Asadullah - Nutritionist

DNM/ ND (Nutrition/ Naturopatic Doctor), LME (Licensed Medical Aesthetician), Certified Colon Hydro Therapist | Lahore

If your blood work is good and don't have any hormonal issues then of course it's your diet. Sometimes gluten free diet could be a good option for conception but proper diet evaluation is must. So book your appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories