Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Optometrist on Eyesite Issue


Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Rawalpindi

I have attached a post from your page.. I am having related issue(eye site) after eating some medicine.. I dont know which dr to connect.. Please recommend me some good specialist in this field

Member of Marham-Forum

Okay For proper investigation and Good Consultation
Book Online (Audio/video) Appointment in Rs 50 Only

click link below ?

Optometrist in Quetta - Sanya Arshad

Sanya Arshad - Optometrist

| Doctor Of Optometry | BS (Hons) Optometry & Orthoptic | | Quetta


2 Positive Reviews

Which medicine and what happens to ur eye sight? After eating medicine
Does it gets blurred?

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Optometrist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories