Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Lower Back Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I have lower back pain from more than 1 year and it's due to my nature of working, sitting for long hours in from of laptop.

I have got thermal therpahy for 3 months but did not get rid of lower back pain.

Now I am using spine support chair as well for sitting and buy spine supporter matress as well.

Some day I feel better no pain but sometimes it becomes worse.

I have attached my xray report of July 2018 after that I have got thermal therpahy from Korean machines.

Please see the attached report and let me know what exactly my problem is as I still don't know and this problem can be cure easily?

Orthopedic Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Mukesh Kumar

Dr. Mukesh Kumar - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery) | Karachi

xray lateral view is not here. however muscle tightening is there. you required physical rehab. on daily basis and life style or occupational guides for posture. if pain is radiating then ask your physiotherapist to do pyriformis stretching exercises.
hope this satisfy you. consult orthopedic and physiotherapist in your vicinity.

Post Owner

Thank You

5 years ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Tayyaba Niaz

Tayyaba Niaz - Physiotherapist

BS(Physiotherapy),TDPT | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

your reports show straightening of lumbar spine due to muscle spasm and it has to be reduced or it will cause more problem.For this,you have to do postural changes,back strengthening exercises should be added and different modalities are used for reducing spasm and make your habit to do exercise daily.For treatment and further guidance,you can visit me for physiotherapy sessions at Noble hospital,lahore through appointment.
regards

Post Owner

Thank You for detailed answer, yesterday I called on Markham. Pk mobile to get appointment from you but customer representative said that you just check patients online and you only give treatment to female patients.

Regards,

Sohail

5 years ago

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Tayyaba Niaz
Tayyaba Niaz - Physiotherapist

BS(Physiotherapy),TDPT | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 8 Positive Reviews

no i checked both patients.you can call me if you want to come today on zero three four four four zero eight four zero zero one

5 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

193 Positive Reviews

you need good physio, care of your posture. if symptoms don't settle then come to see an orthopaedic surgeon

Member of Marham-Forum

Prof. Dr. Tahseen Riaz please help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories