Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Can't Study/Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Peshawar

1)Failure to Concentrate on studies : Plan n can't study for months. 2)Diabetes :Type 2 due to obesity mainly. 3)HTN :Same as above 4)Depression:Think negative, can't bear stress conditions, panic,sweat during performance infront of others. 5)Phobias :Driving (accident may occur). Failure of exam. I need help. i need an expert to guide me to a path if Allah wills. please if any of you can waive off fee and help i shall in debt of that person forever.

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Shafiq Thahim

Dr. Shafiq Thahim - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Don't worry about consultation.i will not charge from you. But I need to know yr history ,all details,only then I can help you,e call me then we can move forward to resolve yr issue.if you can't afford to buy medicines,we will provide you.call me tomorrow at 10am

Post Owner

sir how can I contact you?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I am a student of Ms Geology.I have anxiety and depression from last 8 years.I take antidepressent from last five years but now it doesn't work for me.presently I take venlafaxine 75mg twice daily.I need help

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

U have symptoms suggestive of generalized anxiety disorder. If u can't visit a psychiatrist U can book a video consultation through marham. We may be able to help u through this INSHALLAH

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa Dr,
M ca student since 7 years ..only 8 papers cleared.. Due to faliure, i can't focus ony my study.. M going to depression ... Recently my marriage perposal is cancled it was terrible news for me, i can't handle this news.. All time im thinking about this nd feel headache...kindly help... My behavior is tooo much aggressive nd anoying ... ....... Plx hlp me to resolve my problm... I need an expert to help me....

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories