Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Confinement

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Lahore

I am getting to much annoyed and mad, when someone inquire me anything, put false accusation, checking me, and things which are opposite to what in my mind. i am feeling confined with these things, i feel someone snatch my freedom, even in at my work, i dont tolerate boss orders, Some times i release my anger by shouting and become so rude and after i regretting on my behaviour.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1401 Positive Reviews

Thanks for your concern, I would suggest to visit. A psychiatrist nearby for proper assessment to understand your level of stress and the to identify the reasons to behave in this way, because sometimes we do not know how to deal with stress and long term stress leads to depression, anxiety and anger issues which definitely affects the quality of life.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Richard Robinson Howell

Dr. Richard Robinson Howell - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

These are the symptoms of depression, negative performance and thoughts are the hallmark. You should see psychiatrist for these negative emotions and pent up anger

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you very much for consulting me. Here I agree with what my fellow colleagues have advised you. You must consult a consultant Psychiatrist in person for your complete evaluation, investigations , psychological intervention & the proper drug treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories