Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Fsd

I am 26 .feared in my mind which disturbes my heart beat and burden on my heart.continously thinking about that fear.sometimes left pain .what to do which tablet to take kindly please tell me.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1411 Positive Reviews

welcome and thank you for your concern, you need to tell more about your history like what fear you have in your mind and the other symptoms reflect anxiety, how these symptoms are affecting your life like sleep, appetite, mood, daily routine, concentration and daily work. if symptoms of anxiety and depression are affecting your daily life, most of the day every day and more than two weeks then do not delay seeking professional psychiatric help for proper assessment and management, prescribing medicine without diagnosis is not suitable thanks regards

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Richard Robinson Howell

Dr. Richard Robinson Howell - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

Fear of something bad to happen can be very irritating, I empathize but it will continue to spoil flavors of your life, unless treated

Member of Marham-Forum

What will be the treatment of this .in a mean time Could you please suggest some medicine of this which can change my mood.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

These are treatable symptoms that u r suffering from. Plz do get an appointment with a psychiatrist n get treatment ........ U will see your life blossom when ur condition gets cured... N it is curable don't worry

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

These are treatable symptoms that u r suffering from. Plz do get an appointment with a psychiatrist n get treatment ........ U will see your life blossom when ur condition gets cured... N it is curable don't worry

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey I'm 24 mphill student I get panic attacks since last 4 to 5 months at home I usually stay fine but the moment I go out even to shop near my home my heart start racing and hands get shaky even I feel trouble in breathing on that time and the minute the step back in home I start getting normal...I have never had experience such thing in my life before but now i cant even go to my university nor could go any where for recreation or in any realitive home plz tell me what should I do ?

Member of Marham-Forum

Brother dont worry it is curable.plz take online consultation now to avoid severe condition.take medicine on time and stay connected with the docter. I am well now after taking consultation on marham its been just 6 weeks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories