Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Ocd

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 41 years old, Chakwal

I am suffering from ocd for last 15 years. I have consult many Dr's but no relief. Plz guide me

Member of Marham-Forum

You might be having treatment resistant OCD. For general guidance try to explore around treatment resistant OCD instead of simple OCD and see an expert. You can book one through Marham in your area. Wishing you well.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

OCD is a chronic problem which takes time.but it can b well controlled with medication and some psychotherapy.u can book online consultation with me using Marham platform and i can advise.regards

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1408 Positive Reviews

Welcome 15 years of illness is quit long time means it is chronic illness and to treat OCD two types of treatment is necessary medication and psychotherapy as well, medication is important to control the symptoms and psychotherapy is important to control the behaviour because OCD has two components Obsessions means thoughts and Compulsion means Behaviour, it is necessary to have expert psychiatric opinion to review diagnosis and treatment and to advise psychotherapy session called ERP exposure and response prevention. Thanks

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

322 Positive Reviews

OCD is a relapsing and remitting disease usually triggered by stress. You can consult a psychiatrist, who will go through your previous treatment and will advise accordingly.,which may include medications or psychotherapy or both

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

583 Positive Reviews

Salam, OCD is a neuropsychiatric condition which has it’s basis both in biological and psychological realms. It may seem that just only psychotropic medications may not help you in recovering in your symptoms if you have visited psychiatrists before. It maybe a combination of medications and therapy that will help you in shifting your symptoms. Happy to help if my support is needed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories