Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on OCD Suicide Case

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Wah Cantt

Dear Doctor, i am from wah cantt . i am suffering from worst problem of OCD. Even i tried to attempt suicide to get rid of this shit. i am suffering from 4 years and only want to consult with you but you are from lahore and i can't able to travel in lahore. Please tell me good solution that how can i consult with you and would i able to get my previous relax life again through medicine and treatment ?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Worried
You need to visit my clinic at Islamabad for detailed discussion If you are interested in Homeopathic treatment then pl contact through email to doctorpirzada (AT) y a h o o (DOT C o m or sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
H Dr Pirzada

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Asad Minhas sir please help.

Member of Marham-Forum

OCD is a fairly resistant illness causing tremendous suffering however it is treatable. There are a number of Psychiatrists here at Marham that u can consult in person or via a video consultation. Once started the treatment should be adhered to and regular followups maintained. Best regards.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear patient, OCD & depression is linked with each other. OCD is manageable. you can contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I will help you out to deal with your problem.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

583 Positive Reviews

Asalam Alykum, OCD just like any other mental health disorder is treatable and recovery from the symptoms possible through a combination of psychotropics and psychotherapy. We at Curelink are able to cater to the needs as per the requirement of the patient. Happy to assist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Mjy boht zada wahm rahta hy meri zindagi azab bn gye hy mjy khof ata phobia hota illious rahta

Post Owner

same here shadeed takleef

4 years ago

I'm ocd patient plz mjy sb sy achy physchologist ka btadan

4 years ago

Post Owner

mujhe khud nahi pata sana kon sb se acha he ,,aik video me doctor mujtaba ko dekha tha vo behtreen lgy . Lahore k hen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfM8bKmxgQI ,ye video dekho un ki he ,,, sana me bohat bzy rkhta apny ap ko ,bohat hi zyada , even kabhi free hn to games khelny lag jata cell par ,,is ka srf yahi hal he sath thora control ... takleef shadeed he is ki mgr majboor hen,,apny ap ko bohat hi zyada bzy kar lo,khud k lye time na ho

4 years ago

You can contact Dr Yousuf Raza
at medicsi bahria phase 4. He is the best.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories