Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychatrist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Sahiwal

I am taking for anxiety. amyline 25mg in morning and clomfranil 10mg in night and tres orix syrup after dinner .i am on this medications from 1 week still feeling drowsiness all day and lost erection and arousal fully.what to do now or does after completing my medicines i can have my loss back ? TIA.

Member of Marham-Forum

I advise you to stop Amyline morning dose and visit Psychiatrist near you.

Psychiatrist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Faisal Farid

Dr. Faisal Farid - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRCPsych (UK), CCT General and Adult Psychiatry (UK), Diploma Clinical Neuro psychiatry (UK) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

584 Positive Reviews

I would recommend a review of your mental state along with any ongoing physical health concerns. Following this discussion appropriate advise on the need of psychotropic medications can be had. Happy to provide my expert assistance if needed. Best wishes

Member of Marham-Forum

hello sir meri ami taqreeban 1,.1/2 sal se depression ma ha kafi ilaj krwaya ha Dr Amir Shareef Neurosurgeon jo unhn ny need k liye goli xnax lagai thi jo abhi tk kha rhi hn meri mother lkn abhi b unko thk se nend nhn aa ti bht preshan hn hm xnax tablets b ni chot rhi un se

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Tehreem Fatima

Dr. Tehreem Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD (psychiatry trainee LGH) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Taking amylin may cause drowsiness. U need to consult a psychiatrist for detailed assessment as your symptoms of loss of erection n arousal may be due to the anxiety itself rather than medications bevmc the meds u described are not known to cause these side effects. However, if they are due to meds then your psychiatrist may change them to some other meds that don't cause the side effects

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh

Dr. Waqas Ahmed Sheikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MMed (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Amylin can cause drowsiness and erectile dysfunction. U need to have proper assessment to see if you still need these medicines. U can book online consultation using marham platform.regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories