Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Severe Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Mother, Female, 50 Years old, Bahawalpur

Patient seems to be in severe depression, her husband died almost a year ago. She suddenly got scared as a result of a mere hallucination. There is feeling of constant fear, keeps on having negative thoughts and bad dreams. She sometimes has difficulty in speech and the whole body experiences sudden shocks. There are some other problems like loss of appetite, desire to weep, loss of interest in activities. She has been severely depressed 2 times before this several years ago which were also because of almost similar hallucination like this one. She got treatment from Psychiatrist, medical history is unavailable, all I know is that she once got electroconclusive therapy(ECT) about 10 years ago when she experienced similar symptoms.

I'd like to ask if she needs a psychiatrist or psychologist, and if there is online consultation available to treat this?

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Yes online consultation is available u can book my online consultation appointment for detailed assessment and treatment

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Khalid Umar Gil

Prof. Dr. Khalid Umar Gil - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MRC Psych, FRC Psych, MIC Psych, DPM, DC Psych, DMH | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

I do not give advice on the phone this is not safe.If pt.wants to consult me I am available at Evercare Hosp.from 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday.Prof.Khalid Umar Gill

Sir Me Gareeb banda hn meri age 23 hein muje Negative thoughts bht aty har tara ka or muje gussa b bht ajta hein es depression ki mdsn bata de my num is 042-32591427, Fee pay ni kr sktaa 😢😢

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Yes, it is a psychiatric problem . It is better to visit a psychiatrist with complete records , online consultation is possible if visit is not possible

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories