Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Suicidal Thoughts

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore

I've decided to commit suicide by the end of July. I'm depressed and anxious all the time. It's causing me memory issues and I feel like I'm not able to speak or think like I used to. I laugh like a maniac and experience mood changes within a minute, my family has pointed this out to me. I'm always tired and angry. I cut my face with scissors 2 3 times and it's getting addicting now and people ask too many questions. I have no goals anymore I am in a very prestigious University and my parents have supported me in every way possible so I thought I wouldn't do this to them they don't deserve it. I just want to die I feel the need to isolate myself and distribute my possessions and live my last days happily before I go. I feel the need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist but then think it'll pass but it never does. I can't sleep anymore and secretly take rivotril which I stole because I heard it has a mood elevation and sleep inducing chemical otherwise I hallucinate if I don't sleep fo

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

i can understand your feelings, your symptoms can be treated successfully and you'll be able to live a happy and peaceful life. you can contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic for discussion of your problems. online sessions will be more convenient for you.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

U need to get seen by a psychiatrist . U can contact for online consultation via marham.pk because just using rivotril by self medication is not going to treat for ur depression. As a psychiatrist I would like to ask few more questions about ur health so that I can prescribe. Thanks .

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

323 Positive Reviews

Your feelings are understandable. However it is for your knowledge that many young people pass through this period in their life and many of them got better with appropriate treatment or atleast living a better quality of life. You may visit personally with previous medical records if any.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana

Dr. Usman Amin Hotiana - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

There are authentic free online/ or inperson networks of professionals that can help you. Your history suggests you are in need of revisiting your life and overcome few conflicts. Medication can or may not be needed. Try to avoid rivotril till then, if you cant then do connect with professional help.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories