Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Behavior Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 2.8 years old, Karachi

My neice, 2 years and 8 months old has behavioral issues. The problem is that she is stubborn. She cry for good 45 minutes if we don't listen what she said. She cannot speak full sentences. She speak only words like jump, baby, hi, bye, also some difficult words like monster, Halloween (from cartoons) and alphabets, numbers 1-7, colors and some poems (not in clear tone). Kindly advise what to do..

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

kindly book an appointment through Marham.pk and visit me at hospital along with the child. maybe simple behavior modification is fine or we'll assess what other techniques could work better for her. parental counselling plays the major role in your case.

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Javeria Khalid Bajwa

Javeria Khalid Bajwa - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Developmental Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Different factors play their role in children's bahavioral patterns including environment ( surroundings, peers, family, leasure time routine) and some hereditary factors. You can call me through marham for appointment, we can talk about some behavior management plans.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

she needs multiple therapies, like psychotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy etc , so consultant a team of therapist whom work at special education system. may Allah bless you

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alaikum.
Dear your child age is very small, and children always give you thresponse by their behavior, as you said IF you dont listen then she shows some kind of behavior, you can just consult any clinical psychologist or child pychologist, who will observe the child amd there is a need to guid parents how to deal the child and fulfill her demands.
qurratarif@gmail.com or you can contact by marham.

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sana Fatima

Dr. Sana Fatima - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

2.8 years is too young to label a child with any behavioral or clinical tag. I can only see the stubbornness as an issue for now, which may be dealt with some reward techniques like every time she states her thing without crying, you reward her with something of her choice. or you may use token economy technique for this age. more over, engage her in some soothing plays like play dough, or colors or paints (i know it might be hard as an adult to bare the messiness followed by it) but it will be really working for kid of this age.

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad

Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

155 Positive Reviews

Dear client first try to evaluate his IQ nearest to your home by any clinical psychologist.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories