Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Behaviour Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 7 years old, Islamabad

My son turned 7 in May this year. I am facing an issue regarding his behaviour. General impression about him is that he is very sensitive or “touchy” about things. Generally he communicates well with everyone in the house (maintains eye contact and explains his point clearly). But jaise hi uss ki marzi ke khilaaf kuch hota hai to he starts crying with big tears in his eyes. Aur chup se nahi, full blown crying attack hota hai. If someone else wins a game in school or if his sister wins at home, he will cry. If he wants something and elders say “no”, he will start to cry and argue as well during the crying session. His friends in school have started to call him “cry baby”. Teachers say that he is very emotional and sensitive. He gets angry and shouts as well, but mostly during his crying episode. I’m afraid that he might start to suffer from depression later on if kids around him start making fun of him. I’m going crazy seeing this behaviour myself. Any child psychologists who can help

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

consult me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I'll guide you what to do.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Hira Amin

Hira Amin - Psychologist

Bs(Hons)Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

pls take the appoint at my clinic for proper consultation.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Faryal Basheer

Dr. Faryal Basheer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification in Neuro-Linguistics (NLP) | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

There must be some underlying cause for his behvaiour which needs be identified... the function of that particular behaviour... when you unable to know the real cause of behaviour it gets complicated you can get help through a professional at that case... iam psychologist /behaviour therapist you can contact me

Member of Marham-Forum

it seems he has been over protected and he hasn't learnt that some time we lose and we have to accept that any how he needs detail evaluation u can come to for treatment

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Mustafa

Ayesha Mustafa - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

I can understand about your concerns
Im and educational /child psychologist as well.
You can contact me about ur issue

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees
Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore | Book Appointment

working at global NGO for children....

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories