Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Arthritis (Joint Pains)

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Mother, Female, 60 Years old, District Haripur , KPK.

Aslam o alikum, I am worried about my mother joint pains.she is having this disease since 1995.we changed many many doctors but all treatments are upto medication only & there is no permanent treatment.now she had pain in her Neck & back side of head & her fingers start bending with skin problems due to medications.please advice any permanent treatment or any doctor for treatment in Islamabad region.one of her report is attached for reference.

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

187 Positive Reviews

She will need a detailed evaluation with all her previous records available for review in a one to one meeting rather than casually answering your query. Thanks

Post Owner

Thank you very much for your kind reply doctor .are you available in Islamabad region or only in Lahore ?

5 years ago

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Usman Amir

Dr. Muhammad Usman Amir - Rheumatologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

137 Positive Reviews

Book appointment to see

Asalam o alaikum
I want to share my problem.i am reallt worried about my muscles pain. I am feeling slight pain almost in full body muscles. Before one and half year i suffered from severe knees pain and general physician diagnosed muscles stretching due to muscles weakness then he gave me medications as pain killers and inflammation. After that i spent completely healthier 18 months without any disorder of muscles.
Now from 1 week i am again suffering from slight body pain. Is that any severe problem of muscles??? Please tell me i am 29 years old female

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

This patient needs to be seen physically y a Rheumatologist.

Rheumatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Syed Ali Rukh Pirzada

Dr. Syed Ali Rukh Pirzada - Rheumatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Rheumatology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Walaikum Asalam,Diagosis is clearly mentioned on the prescription. Its PsA. This arthritis is related to skin disease whic is called as Psoriasis. The treatment is good but if she is not responding well to this treatment, we have other options like Biologics e.g., Cosentyx or Enbrel but these options are very costly and experts who are experienced in giving these drugs should be consulted. You can consult Dr Babur Salim or discuss the treatment with Dr Abid Farooqi the same consultant treating your mother.

Post Owner

Thank you doctor for your detailed reply ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ’

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

There is new treatment available if her disease is active. For disease activity assessment she needs to be seen.Dr Sajid Naseem Rheumatologist 

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr Shakaib Qureshi, Genesis Healtcare Consultants,
96-Shadman Jail Road Lahore, he is best Rheumatologist in Lahore, 042-32591427, 82

Member of Marham-Forum

sir i have pain im my joint from last year my dr told me that you have low vit d3 efficiency arthralgia sir but medication prescribed by my docter does not improve my symptom so sir what can i do .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories